Jom Kira

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 resolutions

Health
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a commoner and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And don't forget to smile.
5. Solat 5 times a day
6. Sleep for 7 hours.

Personality
7. Don't compare my life with others. everybody have a different goals.
8. Don't think negatively, always positive about my decisions
9. Don't over do and always keep to my limits.
10. Won't take myself so seriously. No one else does.
11. Dream more while I'm awake
12. Envy is a waste of time. I already have all I need..
13. The past is the past, you cannot change the past. But you can change the future.
14. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Won't hate others.
15. Make peace with my past so it won't spoil the present.
16. No one is in charge of my happiness except myself.
17. Know that life is like a school and I'm here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away, but the lessons that I've learn will last a lifetime.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. I don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...

Society
20. Communicate with my family often.
21. Each day give something good to others.
22. Forgive everyone for everything..
23. Respect my elders and trust the young ones.
24. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
25. What other people think of me is none of my business.
26. My job won't take care of me when I am sick. My family & friends will. Will stay in touch.

Life
27. Do the right thing!
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
29. Allah heals everything.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it happens for a reason..
31. No matter how I feel, get up, dress up and show up.
32. The best is yet to come..
33. When I'm awake alive in the morning, I need to say Syukur Alhamdulillah.
34. To greet people with Assalamualaikum, and to reply Waalaikumussalam.
35. To love & cherish my existence in this very world!!!

Got it from 2010 hand book and edit it... That's all.. 35!!!


No comments: